Attention: Club Minis Fixture Secretaries
Location: Melksham RFC
Date: Wednesday 9th May 2018
Start Time: 730pm
7pm onwards - coffee
7.30pm – Fixtures Workshop
8.30 pm – Fixture swap
Your club may have already fulfilled most of your 2018/19 minis fixture lists however we would still urge you to attend as we will be discussing and creating best practice policies for the following topics in the workshop section
· Dealing with fixture cancellations – creation of a common contact point for clubs looking for fixtures at short notice.
· AGR and specifically how it affects setting up fixtures
· Information required for visiting clubs
· Large vs Smaller clubs - coping with variation of numbers in age groups
· Setting up better communications between fixture secretaries
For this first meeting we are concentrating on Wiltshire Clubs only and will look to include other neighbouring clubs in other CBs at future meetings.
When you attend please come with your diary ready to swap fixtures!
Can you please RSVP as to who will be attending from your club.
Wiltshire Forum Chair