Location: Sherborne RFC
- meet at 10:30am for Registration It is due to finish at 3:00pm. There will be a lunch break at approximately 13:00.
- All players must arrive dressed ready for the trials.
Please can your daughter bring:
- a light lunch / snack and plenty of fluids / water bottle
- appropriate clothing - layers for warming up, waterproofs (no zips etc)
- The Selectors have specifically asked that the girls do NOT wear any D&W County kit (Shorts, socks, hoodies etc) from previous years, and preferably non club-branded kit if possible.
- Pre-molded mouthguard
- All jewellery is removed / taped over and there are no metal or plastic hair clips.
Parents / guardians are allowed to stay to watch the trials, but they must remain at least 5 metres from the training areas and not interact with the girls for the duration of the training / trials (they can of course talk to the girls during lunch). Please note: It is a DOG FREE site.
Please find attached a Player Contact and Consent form 2018-19 which MUST be completed (and signed by a parent/guardian) and brought with them to the trials, please also ensure that your daughter knows her preferred playing positions [preferably 2 positions] - she may want to discuss it with her coach / teacher prior to attending).
Also attached is this season's fixtures (as we know it at the moment) for your information.
If you have any problems, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday 3rd.